Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Week 1

Dear family and friends!
I made it to my almost 1st week at the MTC! haha I still feel like I am in a dream and this is still not all real. I have learned a lot and have gained a lot of confidence in teaching and talking to people. I have 2 companions and it's pretty interesting. It is a challenge for me though. I struggle getting along with one of my companions because we are totally the opposite of each other, so that is probably the hardest for me right now. How is everyone doing?! I miss you all and can't wait to get letters from you all :) *hint hint* Cody has already beat you all to it! haha Love you lots. sorry I must go!

Love Sister Emily Sarah Eaton :)

Ps my sister has set up a blog for me and she will be putting my letters up there so you might get an email about the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment