Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3 2015

Hello Family and Friends!
Sun Prairie has been great. I have met a few members and they seem great as well. It is weird though because I am with Sister Kunz again, but I don't know the area yet so my brain is freaking out. So everything just feels like a dream right now. haha but i think that is mostly because things are coming to an end...all of you guys back home...ya you are all a dream right now :p 
Anyway, there are a lot of potential investigators we are hoping to work with soon! The mission got rid of the Sun Prairie Elders a few months ago so we have a lot of their people too. I am still getting the hang of a lot of things. Not a big fan of our apartment neighbors, but I am a big girl haha 
I am grateful for the Lord's protection though. :)
I feel terrible because I don't have much to say today. my mind is still going everywhere because of transfers. I love you all though!
Have a great week!
Love Sister Emily Sarah Eaton

No comments:

Post a Comment