Tuesday, September 8, 2015

September 8 2015

Hello Family and Friends!
Wow I can't believe I have 6 weeks left of my mission! I am also being transferred tomorrow to West Bend! I am kind of stressed out because I have to pack everything up again...blah. At least the next time I pack it all up I will be heading on a plane. Then I will never have to pack again! haha jk
So this week has been a little crazy after all that has gone on. 
Autumn is doing great and she is still good for her baptismal date. She loves church and wants to make it a priority in her life. We were able to have a great lesson with her and a member. We watched the Restoration and even though there were 5 kids running around being loud haha Autumn was glued to the TV and she said she was able to really feel the spirit! She was able to gain a confirmation that Joseph Smith is a prophet, that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church and that the Book of Mormon is true! Sister Kunz and I were really just blown away! She is awesome. Last night she wanted to add me on Facebook so I am excited to keep in contact with her after my mission. Please continue to pray for her. Sister Kunz will be training and I know she is way nervous, but she will do great!
Please continue to pray for me as these last 6 weeks will be awesome, but also challenging for me. I know that Satan is going to try to throw some bullets at me. I am trying my best to prepare for it all. I want to work hard and my best these last few weeks though. 
Well I hope you all have a great week! Stay safe. 
Love Sister Emily Sarah Eaton

No comments:

Post a Comment