Monday, January 26, 2015

No super bowl for the packers

Hey Family and Friends!
It has been a great week! We had exchanges again this week and we also had interviews with President Cutler. My interview went so well and he said a lot of things that I really needed to hear! President Cutler just knows his missionaries so well and it's awesome!  One thing that really stood out to me that he said was, "Your homecoming will be a GLORIOUS day." That just was so awesome and I really needed to hear that. I have kind of been struggling the past few weeks. Lets just say homesickness has hit me a bit. I haven't told President anything about it though (Sister Wood might have) but he just knows and hearing him say that and other comforting things made me know that I can do this and I will finish my mission with no regrets! That is my goal for my mission. Have no regrets and to be better with patience and charity. 
It was so good to visit with President and Sister Cutler. Sister Cutler always reminds me of my mom and I love it so much! I feel at home when I see her.

Exchanges are always in interesting time. They aren't my favorite thing like I have said before, but I get through them. I was with Sister Asper this time. She is from Pocetello Idaho (hope that is spelled right...) and of course we talked about Idaho together. She will be going home in February so she is getting pretty excited. We had to do a lot of finding that day which is never my favorite but its got to be done at some point right. But sadly, no luck so far. Some guy told us he couldn't talk to us because he had to go feed his fish....hmm I guess he has a whole aquarium in his house. It was a good laugh. We also were so privileged to see a mouse mole thing. We were waiting to be let in a less active's apartment and there was a mole in the lobby. Then he totally squeezed under the door to where we were and Sister Asper jumped out of her chair. We opened the door to outside and it ran out. I couldn't stop laughing. I just sat there and watched everything happen. It was a pretty eventful day.
Sister Wood and I are also doing well getting less actives to come back to church! Please pray for us! So far so good!
Oh! and the Green Bay Packers lost last night...everybody is depressed today...crazy how peoples moods depend on football out here....oh well.
Love you all!
Love Sister Emily Sarah Eaton :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment