Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4 2015

Hello Family and Friends,
What a week! Well sad news first...Li and Yun sort of dropped us...I guess Li talked to his mom in China and told her all about learning. He was so excited to tell her. I guess she wasn't very happy so they called us literally right when I finished emailing you all last week and told us they don't want to learn anymore. Darn it. but life goes on. The Misbachs will still continue to be their friends and invite them to things so that is good. 
We did a lot of tracting and finding this week and I have actually began to not mind it so much anymore. Probably because it is really warming up now. 
But I will be leaving this area now. I am going to be transferred to Steven's Point which is close to the middle of Wisconsin! But sort of in the middle of nowhere as well...haha you all know how I LOVE middle of nowhere places :/ but everything ends up working out somehow right? 
I am excited to bring the "Book of Mormon in 60 seconds" thing to my new area though! I have seen so many miracles from it so it will be good. 
I am excited to be able to talk to my family on Mother's day! I can't believe it is that time again :)
Well next week I will have more exciting things to talk about...I failed to bring my old planner today to talk about exciting things that happened this week :/
I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! Please be safe!
Love Sister Emily Sarah Eaton

No comments:

Post a Comment