Monday, June 15, 2015

June 15 2015

Hello family and friends!
What a bitter sweet week it has been! Sister Kunz will be transferring on Wednesday to Sun Prairie :'( but it was a good last week with her. I have only been with her for a transfer, but I love her so much and I know we will be the best of friends after out missions as well :) I am so grateful for the friendships i have been able to make on my mission. 
My new companion will be someone i don't know very well..obviously. I don't know how her name is spelled and it is long so it got cut off on the transfer board so i cant tell you right now...haha sorry. i will tell you next week though. This week was quite a miracle though. As of right now we have 5 baptismal dates. April is doing well and she asked to move her date up to June 27th because she is done waiting and being stuck in the same cycle. she is quitting smoking right away and we are so excited for her. we also have Gina and her son Oscar and also Gina's friend April (another April!) and her daughter Lexie. They all need your prayers. 
I am sorry this is so short. I have run out of time! but i will talk to you all of you next week!
I love you all!
Love Sister Emily Sarah Eaton

No comments:

Post a Comment