Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8 2015

Hello family and friends!
It has been such a wonderful week full of miracles! Sacrifice definitely brings forth the blessings of Heaven :)
Dawn was able to be baptized this last Saturday and confirmed yesterday. It was such a wonderful experience and the spirit was so strong there. Dawn's son was able to attend and Sister Wilson's (Dawn's best friend and a less active that is returning to church) sister, brother, grandson, and neice also attended as well. They are either all non members or less active so it was so good to have them all there!
We are not worried about Dawn too much. She has a strong testimony and you can really see that she loves her Savior. The ward is also really good at fellowshipping her. They took her right in and have all been so much help. We are excited to now help Dawn prepare for the temple :)
April is also doing very well this past week. She has set another date for baptism (July 11th) and the ward and us are helping her with whatever she needs. She has not smoked for about 3 or 4 days now and is doing well and keeping herself busy. We are having a bon fire at the Thompson's ( This is the family we went to skype for mothers day) tonight and we are hoping to invite April. We are so excited for April because literally all she needs to do is quit smoking and be dunked in that font! The members already love her and she is already taken in. April reminds me of my sister, Rachel, because she is just so smiley and goofy. I know she is going to make it :) Please continue to pray for her because she is so close!
Sister Kunz and I are doing awesome and have been doing our best to be diligent and obedient. We fasted for April yesterday and have already seen lots of miracles from it. I know my Heavenly Father is so aware of me and my life. He knows everything I am going through and the things I need specifically for me. I have learned that all I need to do to receive the help is to just ask. As long as my desires are in line with his then everything is able to just fall into place and be taken care of. That is something I am working on to remember. I just need to learn to truly Trust God. It simply just always goes back to my favorite quote (and Rachel's ) by Elder Jeffrey R.Holland, "Don’t you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead. You keep your chin up. It will be all right in the end.Trust God and believe in good things to come.”

Thank you all for supporting and cheering me on during this great time in my life. It definitely isn't an easy thing, probably one of the hardest things in my life, but I know it will all be worth it. I love you all! Have a great week.
Love Sister Emily Sarah Eaton

No comments:

Post a Comment