Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Week:18 Smoothies and Sneezes

Hey Family and Friends!
Today I am sneezing like crazy and I blame the flowers someone gave us after church. Leaving them in our room for one night just made my nose a hurricane and I think the librarians are about ready to kick me out of the library haha.
Anyway, I would like you all to know that on Thursday I ate Avocado and Kale! A member in our ward, Sister Robertson, invited us to come over for smoothies in the morning and to meet her daughters friend that needs to be taught the discussions. We went over and I had no idea what I was getting myself into. She threw in carrots, avocado, kale, strawberries, bananas, chia seeds, and orange juice into the blender. She poured it in a cup and gave me a straw. "Enjoy!" she says. haha ok so it wasn't that bad..but I did take my time to drink it down. We were able to get a new investigator, but she will be leaving for school soon so we need to teach her before she leaves! aw the pressure! It was also my 4 months out on my mission and I just cant believe I am already at 4 months! I still feel like I am crawling most days, but it is still crazy! Our mission goal to have a baptism in each area before October General Conference is doing many amazing things! We are seeing many miracles and I am so excited to be able to get a baptism in my first area soon! We plan on setting up baptismal dates for at least 2 of our investigators this week and they already seem ready! It is an amazing experience to have and I am so excited to be here for it all. Missionary work is such an amazing thing and I hope as you all work with the missionaries in your ward you can see that and will want to be apart of it. It is so cool to see someone completely change, but for the better! My most favorite quote that has always kept me going since I was 16 is by Elder Holland. Ok I am sorry to cut this email short. I can't stop sneezing and it is just really annoying so I must go take care of that. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! Please always keep the missionaries in your prayers!
Love Sister Emily Sarah Eaton

Pirate Ships at the Bay





11 Months down for Elder Taylor

4 months down for Sister Eaton

No comments:

Post a Comment