Thursday, July 17, 2014

Week 14: How deep the Father's love for us

Hey Family and Friends,
I hope this week went well. I am very nervous for this next week because I will be sending Sister Barnes off back to South Jordan, Utah and I will be getting a new companion on Wednesday. I know it is part of a mission to switch around and stuff, but I just don't like it right now. I will be staying in Green Bay though and I actually do know who my new companion will be. Sister Olsen is from Las Vegas, Nevada and she was in my district these last few transfers so I already know her. We were actually talking about how it would be cool to be companions and now look where it has brought us. I am a little more relieved now though. I was super worried about not having a GPS and my companion wouldn't either, but I know she does so we are good. She is really nice and she teaches really well so I am happier now. 
This week I have really struggled with my anxiety because of all the changes going on soon. I have been stressed before, but this has been different. I feel a little bit better now since I know who I will be with, but I am just worried about down the road. Thank you Mom and Dad for the medicine you sent me this week. Hopefully that will help. This week I have focused a lot on the Atonement and how Christ suffered for us . I know that he has been through it all and he knows me and my challenges. I still can't comprehend how he bore all the pains and sins of the world, but I know he did and I know that through him we can return to Heavenly Father. There are 3 songs that Sister Barnes and I have really fell in love with this week. They are by my most favorite band, Owl City. Apparently they are a christian band haha. They talk about Christ and how He died for us and that He lives. It is hard to hold back those tears in the car as we listen to it. I will start laughing because I am crying, but the spirit is so strong with these songs and it really helps me remember Christ and that I am a representative of Him. You all should go find these songs. 1."Beautiful Times" 2."How Deep the Father's Love for Us" 3. "In Christ Alone (I Stand). I have tried to find the album at Walmart or Target, but they don't carry it sadly, but luckily an Elder in our ward gave us a mix cd and it had them on it. I really wish Cody could hear these songs because they are awesome and totally mission appropriate, but that is ok. Maybe with his new president he will change the music rules. Anyway, I love you all and I really appreciate all the love and support you give me. Thank you for everything!
Love Sister Emily Sarah Eaton

Green Bay Staduim


10 months down for Elder Taylor

3 months down for Sister Eaton 

No comments:

Post a Comment