Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My first Baptism 11/24/14

Hello Family and Friends,
Well I officially have a baptism on my mission and it only took 7 1/2 months! haha But that is ok. Sorry if the picture isn't a good one. I could barely see if that was the one where we weren't closing our eyes lol
The people from left to right are Tim Crager (a member that became really good friends with Eric), Eric Bain (the new member! ), Christine Bain (Eric's sister..not a member..yet), Sister Smith, and me. After the baptism we had an awesome after-party at Eric's house with Pumpkin pie and the famous Cheeseburger soup! Its a rave here in Elkhorn, everyone loves Cheeseburger soup made by The Eric Bain. It was a good time and then he got confirmed Sunday by Tim. 
The baptism was a great spiritual experience! His family was there and they said they loved it afterward. We hope that will spark their interest to start taking the lessons as well since they have been able to see the joy that it has brought Eric. While Eric was changing we shared 2 videos to everyone and it made the spirit so strong. They are a couple of my favorite videos. Go watch them when you get the chance! If you have already seen them...watch them again!
I am excited to go baptize more! Love you all!
Love Sister Emily Sarah Eaton


No comments:

Post a Comment