Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas! 12/22/14

Merry Christmas everyone!
Wow I can't believe it is already the week of Christmas! This last week went pretty crazy! I was able to send off Sister Smith back to good old Rexburg, Idaho. It was bitter sweet, but I was happy for her. She will be the second comp I have sent home and somehow I survived through it haha. My new comp is pretty awesome. Sister Wood is from Ogden, Utah and is a year younger than me. She has been out for 10 months and is a super good missionary. We have had lots of fun so far for the 6 days that I have been with her. We have been able to go around a lot this week and have her meet a lot of the members and less actives. She is so pumped to serve here and knows there are going to be lots of miracles here. We get along pretty well. Guess who finally gets to drive!? Thats right this girl does :) It has been a pretty good and busy week. 
Last night we decided to go contact a former that I have never met before and it turns out she is totally golden! Sarah is ready to be baptized and on board with everything. The only thing that is holding everything back is that her work won't let her take Sundays off so we are going to work through that and pray a lot so we can get her baptized! She really loves sisters and told us we can stop by anytime. 
I am so excited to be able to talk to my family on Christmas! I can't believe how quick it all came up! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and remember to #Sharethegift. Also, if you haven't seen it yet, go watch the Piano Guys latest video on YouTube about Sharing the Gift! We got to see that video and I thought it was so cool. I am sure you all have probably heard about it since it was filmed in Provo, Utah, but go watch it again because David Archuleta is in it! 
We have a few families we will be going over to for Christmas Eve and Christmas. Please pray that we will be able to fill our day up more. We are kind of struggling with that. Merry Christmas everyone and I will see you on Thursday! Love you all
Love Sister Emily Sarah Eaton




Lake Geneva... One of my favorite towns

Sister Smith and I before she headed home!

Oliver Cowdry's brothers grave in Elkhorn


New Comp. Sister Wood from Ogden UT

8 MONTHS DOWN

15 months down for Elder Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment