Monday, March 2, 2015

Feb 9 2015

Hey family and friends!
Guess what?! The unthinkable is happening! I am being TRANSFERRED! I was totally shocked! I was supposed to stay another transfer lol oh well. I will be transferring to Sun Prairie and my new companion is Sister Cosgrove. She was MTC companions with Sister Wood so I have heard a few things about her already. I am nervous as usual, but so glad I am not going too far north :p I will be by the capital which will be cool though! I am stressing with packing of course though. 
I am super sad to leave though because I have really liked the Elkhorn ward and I love this area. I will really miss Lake Geneva especially haha it is a cute little resort town. There is so much happening here, its crazy! We were able to set a baptismal date with Remi for March 21st! Sadly, I won't be able to go to it, but I wish him well and told him to keep up what he is doing and never stop reading the Book of Mormon. He is doing so well and I would hate for him to go a stray. I know everything is in God's timing so things will happen when they are suppose to. I keep telling myself that I am needed in my new area for a reason. I am doing better now. Thank you for all your prayers and support. It really does help me and means a lot. 
There has been a lot of good byes and on Saturday when I found out that I was being transferred, I couldn't stop crying. I just knew I would miss this place and I was bummed to leave because so much was happening here, but I know things will be ok. 
Sorry I don't have much to say today. I will have lots of news next week! For now just enjoy all my pictures! Love you all! Have a wonderful week!
Love Sister Emily Sarah Eaton

No comments:

Post a Comment